Figment is GONE???? what....when...

mollyseven

Mollyseven
I just read someones post on another thread and she said she was sad that figment was gone. Gone ? can this be true?
When we were there in March my daughter was sad because she wanted to go on figment one more time before we left and we got there after it closed for the night.....she is looking forward to the figment ride at epcot....
Is It gone?
.......how didn't I hear this?

I was just on Figment this past Friday night (Dec. 5) so not too sure where the news came from or if it is true. All I can say is that it wasn't closed yet as of Dec. 5. :confused3

I am wondering if it was refurbished or ?? we went on in march of this year and also in january of 08 and 07 so I am not sure what that was about....maybe they are talking of an old version.?
It is good to know that you were just on...there is hope.

Figment has been changed a few times. I do think that for a while he was gone. He's most definetely there now, and the attraction isn't on any refurb lists.
Is it possible the person was referring to the character meet and greet with Figment? Maybe he's not a character you can meet anymore?

To much to hope that they would bring back Dreamfinder and Figment.:sad2:

The ride is still there. It's the character that is gone.

Does anyone have old pictures of the character meet-and-greet?

I love Figment, and am sad that I missed the meet-and-greet.

summerCP198.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter