Figment meet?

Supposed to come late this year. Hoping it's true.
Years ago, they had ana mazing M&G with Figment and Dreamfinder. Those photos are priceless.

We're waiting for this announcement to book our trip, so hopefully we'll hear something soon.

We accidentally met him on our first trip together way back when. We just walked into a building to see what was in there and Figment was all alone and stuck his head around the corner when he heard us coming. We were pretty awkward because we weren't all about the characters back then.

Can't wait for him to come back.

JpBEW5VlymwUW0zoTv0B-xhy_qDMIvtGhsk0L1AJXR9E-p2yw3VUscDDFqxjZ5lLw9UZVN4heM43kVhy--_JFmukdZP9CcDLpLve_NHtM0Yd916OpXb1RYDXNpnemRFbpdDsqEeZhPs8VWSQsmedD_U3B8LK4CBWxSPwgaQrA0msbtmPlFotklYhRvbyVvgsLFn8_XxdnmMpb2J2GM-8ZBnyXO-aPezqOk2cunfNRuNbx-I_YlRXHEB-wq3lI83v8MdWZdBWZORJxZoMHGgtc5fP4XbENddWgFU8kF0tHgDkEY1fOVMKj-CVHU-e7KhsnsosSFWJLuvV6JLfNY7i51WogS7bW9yQz4O5c8zVbq005HhPlYRYtUiCNp-qstleG4Bp_x3OAcgL3t08dUWs4gvqsQep7OjVS4_JyGJqQ-KYIRvXJcXLPHxzUo0_oc87jVx_y2a2yRiAhMP-cCcfd_bM41u7sy6mkY8NvSoIMbmlJx5CBFZJmGbB8WfnIMu3lArJtP5g6JthYufksAqexLseiNVEmi__7p8O0PAEgEnGXMxNQ4dwFY_xjGcg3RNVQJt7UlYY93kYqosQrLlWQ4OHjnvUJ_M_pqqjx0li4TDZ_c963uJ53T-0DDhrxSKYA6oo4EFZVbB3S4Mk2vLzyJG_oX5w1ASfARSqPGbo4HEnIjUumjc8yiyHl2Y-5YNKmEtH-wVrekAxD37Xcro62VWyhD29KIiN3LfGP2saau4MDMwLhqlk-TbCq-EMoMOzUPhdgdmq3vSvqfPvMwGNMGAGcRyPxItvU3qh_UZu1-srg4c9qcx7wNPynZGPzto11p6ZyVXRzCVJcNLvEieEg2wVeGgPUDoOfW1BtfqZjgJFgjdWXxS4qRRjufIDos3G8rsddwWSlcpIUAyl2fO9sxssPYj-KTtpZQUYPkDg1ctgEQ=w659-h880-no

Yes really pleased to hear about Moana too! Unfortunately I think Mirabel will be Sept/Oct/Nov since they've referred to "Fall" for her.

Trying to get an idea of what they consider "late summer" so we can go ahead and book. Any thoughts?

Trying to get an idea of what they consider "late summer" so we can go ahead and book. Any thoughts?
Not a clue until it happens. There have been multiple things "coming this fall" and they arrive the following year.
Sadly, Disney's announced times don't always mean much.

About the time they close the attraction to rebuild it using some existing brand....

I think the last time I was in the attached Theater was years ago when Captain EO made a brief return. We do the Imagination ride if there is no wait, but sadly back in October it was up to 60 Mins. I really can't imaging how folks felt waiting for that.

Still an attraction that was much better, before it was tampered with....

I wouldn’t be surprised if it was more like early fall and they did a big to do on or just before October 16th (official 100th anniversary date) depending on how fast the communicore/dreamers point projects get wrapped up

At the very least I assume figment will be here in November for wine and dine even if it’s just at the event

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter