"Figment" sent me a get well card!

dimndgal1

One little spark...
We have had several friends who have gone to Disney throughout the last year and they have been awesome enough to send autographed postcards to DD that say thing like "Can't wait to see you" and "Hope your year flies by!"

We have had a LOOOONG year filled with ridiculous stress - we moved cross country last spring :crazy2: , DH has been in an intensive training program ever since :scared1: , and I had invasive hip surgery four weeks ago :headache:- so this trip has been the golden ring at the end of our journey. Every time the cards pop up (and they end up being sporadic and unannounced), it truly makes my DD's day

Well, I went to check out mail this AM (our mail comes late on Saturday so we wait until Sunday) and there was a wonderful postcard for ME signed by "Figment". It's so funny - it really made my day. :cheer2:

The best part was at the end when it said 'See you in SEVEN WEEKS!'... not only was it a great card but it was a wonderful reminder that it's only two months away!

I can't wait to send out postcards while we are there and hopefully create some pick me ups for others!!! pixiedust:

We have had several friends who have gone to Disney throughout the last year and they have been awesome enough to send autographed postcards to DD that say thing like "Can't wait to see you" and "Hope your year flies by!"

We have had a LOOOONG year filled with ridiculous stress - we moved cross country last spring :crazy2: , DH has been in an intensive training program ever since :scared1: , and I had invasive hip surgery four weeks ago :headache:- so this trip has been the golden ring at the end of our journey. Every time the cards pop up (and they end up being sporadic and unannounced), it truly makes my DD's day

Well, I went to check out mail this AM (our mail comes late on Saturday so we wait until Sunday) and there was a wonderful postcard for ME signed by "Figment". It's so funny - it really made my day. :cheer2:

The best part was at the end when it said 'See you in SEVEN WEEKS!'... not only was it a great card but it was a wonderful reminder that it's only two months away!

I can't wait to send out postcards while we are there and hopefully create some pick me ups for others!!! pixiedust:

AWESOME STORY !!! LOVE IT !!!
:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter