• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

"Final" ADR's-What else am I missing?

owensmama2007

"Adventure is out there!"
I have "finalized" our ADR's with an exception of one night that is "iffy".

Here is my list:

Monday-Le Cellier (this is iffy...had original ressies for 4 but now need 5 and I don't know if we'll get into Le Cellier with having an extra person. Have Tutto Italia for a backup but not too impressed with the food there.)

Tuesday-O'hana's

Wednesday-Whispering Canyon

Thursday-Teppon Edo

Friday- Le Cellier (just got a ressie this morning for 7 in our dining party!)

Saturday- Hoop Dee Doo Review

What can I substitute for Le Cellier on Monday? I'm getting down to the nitty-gritty here as we leave in about 7 weeks and things are filling up.

I also tried Yak and Yeti but can't get a ressie there yet, either.

Any suggestions would be appreciated! (anything besides a character dinner)

(Oh and our travel party is as follows:

4 adults 3 children (ages 2, 10, 12)

I have "finalized" our ADR's with an exception of one night that is "iffy".

Here is my list:

Monday-Le Cellier (this is iffy...had original ressies for 4 but now need 5 and I don't know if we'll get into Le Cellier with having an extra person. Have Tutto Italia for a backup but not too impressed with the food there.)

Tuesday-O'hana's

Wednesday-Whispering Canyon

Thursday-Teppon Edo

Friday- Le Cellier

Saturday- Hoop Dee Doo Review

What can I substitute for Le Cellier on Monday? I'm getting down to the nitty-gritty here as we leave in about 7 weeks and things are filling up.

I also tried Yak and Yeti but can't get a ressie there yet, either.

Any suggestions would be appreciated! (anything besides a character dinner)

(Oh and our travel party is as follows:

4 adults 3 children (ages 2, 10, 12)

FWIW, Tutto Italia was our groups favorite dinner by far last June. We had 4 adults and two children. :thumbsup2 If you don't like the menu though, you might try Biergarten in Germany..great food and music to entertain while you dine.

FWIW, Tutto Italia was our groups favorite dinner by far last June. We had 4 adults and two children. :thumbsup2 If you don't like the menu though, you might try Biergarten in Germany..great food and music to entertain while you dine.

ITA! We went in October and it was my favorite meal of the whole trip! We had lightning fast service, perfectly prepared food, and a wonderfully pleasant server.

Since you said you also tried Y & Y, I assume you are NOT bound to an Epcot restaurant, however you could also try Coral Reef and ask for a seat by the fish tank to keep your kids occupied. We also really like San Angel Inn.

You could also try one of the resort restaurants that is in the Epcot area and it would only be a short walk from the International Gateway.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter