Final night for remember dreams come true

DLcastmbr

Tomorrowland
Just wanna let everyone know who is planning or have planned therre vacation that the last day of rememebr dreams come true our fireworks spectacular is november 4. After that we will be going to our believe christmas fireworks. Now im usually a huge disney fan but i gotta call disney on this one. When you come up with a fireworks show that is almost perfect in every way to go back to an old firework show is just meh.... So film it now guys cause Nov 4 thats it :(

I kinda agree, although I do like the Christmas fireworks show. I think they should run that for the season, and then return to Remember. I thought that's what the plan was. What will come after the holidays then?

Andrea

theres currently no reports of either or but it wouldnt make sense unless they changed the julie andrews 50th anniversary opening. I dont know best case scenerio is a brand new show attempting to top remember with all the cool affects around main street.

I sure hope we get to see the fireworks next week. Hopefully the little ones will be up for it!

It's the fireworks show at Disneyland.

I'll be sad to see Remember end. It's the best fireworks show ever. I'd much rather keep that than get Believe in Holiday Magic. Now if they wanted to bring back the regular Believe show, that'd be another story. I loved that show almost as much as I love Remember.

I've heard that Remember... is returning, in a lesser form, in '07.

Not confirmed by Disney, yet.

In a lesser form? I wonder how that will work. They will probably combine parts of Remember, to a brand new fireworks show.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter