Find your 2011 Dream Cruise Meet LINK here

disrailfan,

I have added a link to your 9/18/2011 cruise meet thread.

Have a DREAMy cruise!

Hi all,

My family is going on the Disney Dream for the first time on July 15-19 to the Bahamas. We would like to meet some people who may be on the cruise with us. My husband and 10 year old daughter will be with me. We live in Colorado but are very open to meeting people to hang with.

I also need to know some ins and outs...things that 1st timers would not know. Look forward to meeting you.

Tjlittle

Hi all,

My family is going on the Disney Dream for the first time on July 15-19 to the Bahamas. We would like to meet some people who may be on the cruise with us. My husband and 10 year old daughter will be with me. We live in Colorado but are very open to meeting people to hang with.

I also need to know some ins and outs...things that 1st timers would not know. Look forward to meeting you.

Tjlittle

This post belongs on the meets thread for your sailing not on this 'Find Your Meets' thread. You can find links in the first post.

5Days,

I have added your Teens/Tweens 7/24/2011 thread to the cruise meet list... :thumbsup2

Have a great cruise!

could you please set up a fish extender meet thread for 12/22/2011 Disney Dream holiday cruise?

Thanks.

could you please set up a fish extender meet thread for 12/22/2011 Disney Dream holiday cruise?

Thanks.

No clue what you actually mean by this, but this info should be posted on your meets thread for your sailing.

We were up at 5:15 this morning doing it. Most of our info was already there from our past cruises.

Who else signed up today or last night at midnight ?banana:

My sister & I are all registered and ready to go.
We only reserved floats for Castaway Cay.
We could of had Palo but we want to eat in the dinning rooms with the rest of our group. I was hoping for a brunch but didn't see that they were doing it for our 4 day. Oh well.:cheer2:

We signed up for the 11:00-11:30 boarding time so that was good.:yay:

Just excited to be one step closer.:cool1:
Were getting closer.:cheer2:

We were up at 5:15 this morning doing it. Most of our info was already there from our past cruises.

Who else signed up today or last night at midnight ?banana:

My sister & I are all registered and ready to go.
We only reserved floats for Castaway Cay.
We could of had Palo but we want to eat in the dinning rooms with the rest of our group. I was hoping for a brunch but didn't see that they were doing it for our 4 day. Oh well.:cheer2:

We signed up for the 11:00-11:30 boarding time so that was good.:yay:

Just excited to be one step closer.:cool1:
Were getting closer.:cheer2:

You may want to post thhis on the thread for your cruise. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter