fireworks & fantasmic ?

oldmancurtis

Earning My Ears
does anyone know if either are or will be happening during the week in Oct? we are only in town mid-week.

Disneyland will be closing at 8pm during the week, so I expect the fireworks to be shown at closing. Fantasmic only shows when the park closes at 9pm or later, and I expect Fantasmic to be showing on the weekends only.

thanks for all the answers mary jo. just trying to check up on the little things. daughter and son-in-law are coming, she hasn't been out in 10 years and he has never been to dl& ca, so i want it right.

oldmancurtis said:
does anyone know if either are or will be happening during the week in Oct? we are only in town mid-week.

The schedule for October is up on disneyland.com, The only days the fireworks are showing are Fridays, Saturdays and the Sunday of Columbus Day weekend. Fantamic is on Sundays as well.

You never know with Disney....
We are going at a pretty slow time, and according to when the schedule first came out, they only had the fireworks scheduled Friday and Saturday nights....all of a sudden, they added a fireworks night on Tuesday the week that we are there! So keep your eyes out, you never know when they will add in some extra fireworks nights here and there. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter