Fireworks with little kids at BLT?

CNMooner

Mouseketeer
What are the good spots to see Wishes with little (1, 3, 6) kiddos if we stay at BLT? Someplace where they can go in their jammies!

I'm lamenting the fact that we will likely not be able to snag a Theme Park View. :rolleyes:

Theme park views rock just for that fact. Great to sit in your living room and watch the fireworks.

If you don't have a theme park view then you can go to TTOTW and watch them from there. Nice bar and great views. You can watch from inside or outside. If you don't want to go up top then you can watch from the bridge as well.

From what I've heard, kids need held to be able to see over the top of the walls/railing at TOTWL, and that may be difficult with 3 ;)

I'm 5'6" and the walls outside TOTWL are just below my shoulders. If I didn't have to hold a kid, it's just right for me to lean my forearms on the wall and put my chin on my arms.

You could see some of the higher up fireworks sitting in a stroller towards the back of the patio.

You could also go to the north elevators and take them up as high as they'll let you and watch from the windows where the elevators are. Don't remember if they have the audio piped in there or not.

It amazes me the number of parents who sit their kids on top of the wall in the viewing area outside TOTWL... It really freaks me out and takes away from the fireworks. Very dangerous.

It amazes me the number of parents who sit their kids on top of the wall in the viewing area outside TOTWL... It really freaks me out and takes away from the fireworks. Very dangerous.

Agree! I won't even let my husband carry my son on his shoulders if they are are right at the wall.

Everyone thinks you have to be up high for a great fireworks view. You can enjoy the show just fine from the front of the hotel lobby.

first check your room view - both standard and lake view have side views of the MK.

so make sure you can't see Space Mountain from your room - with pj's would stay inside the resort.

1-15 floors next to the north side elevators - the windows are big and there are places to sit. no music

your kids are too small to go to the roof. wait a few years for that one.

the last few times was at BLT could not find the music on the tv - so definitely asking this time.

you can also go out on the sky bridge - but you can only see it from a few places - so not sure if it is worth the trouble.

Everyone thinks you have to be up high for a great fireworks view. You can enjoy the show just fine from the front of the hotel lobby.

I thought the parking lot had a pretty good view. I just guess I wouldn't want to be in my pajamas watching there.

the fireworks can hurt little ones ears - my niece had a BIG problem with it for the first few times at WDW.

so would suggest either ear things or even cotton for their ears.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter