First Disney adult beverage you want when you get back?

MusicalAstronaut

DIS Veteran
In my opinion this is a little different from your FAVORITE. My favorite Disney drink is the avocado margarita, but it's not the first thing I'm getting when I finally go back. I'm going to Trader Sam's for a Nautilus! What will your first Disney drink be?

• Kae

DIS Veteran
    In my opinion this is a little different from your FAVORITE. My favorite Disney drink is the avocado margarita, but it's not the first thing I'm getting when I finally go back. I'm going to Trader Sam's for a Nautilus! What will your first Disney drink be?
    That's a great choice. I think I will go for a Spikey Pineapple at Trader Sam's Tiki Terrace we had a great time there last trip.

MrsBooch

DIS Veteran
    we are heading to WDW during thanksgiving, we will be hitting up Ohana (hopefully) for breakfast on our first day after we get in from the airport, and while we wait I'm getting a Lapu Lapu at the Tambu Lounge

bower007

Earning My Ears
    I don't have a particular drink in mind, but the plan for our next scheduled trip this Fall is to head right to Epcot as soon as we arrive and proceed directly to the Food & Wine Festival. Where it goes from there is anyone's guess. :P

• Connect

Disney News and Updates

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR DAILY EMAIL
    Subscribe and never miss out on Disney News, Deals and Updates.