"first" disney trip

so me and my BFF Anna are going to WDW together in august! she’s been twice before, but she went with her softball team so she didn’t get to spend that much time in the parks as she was mostly playing in tournaments. this is like her first official disney trip and i’m a lunatic and want her to fall in love with the magic so she becomes a disney person like me LOL anyone have any suggestions on what’s a MUST do?

for dining we’ll be on the QS dining plan, but we’re gonna do crystal palace for breakfast. i’m trying to convince her to do cinderella’s royal table but that’s not looking too good lol

as for fastpasses, she really wants to go on test track, the safari, and FoP. i'm also thinking space mountain and splash, but torn on what else to FP.

so me and my BFF Anna are going to WDW together in august! she’s been twice before, but she went with her softball team so she didn’t get to spend that much time in the parks as she was mostly playing in tournaments. this is like her first official disney trip and i’m a lunatic and want her to fall in love with the magic so she becomes a disney person like me LOL anyone have any suggestions on what’s a MUST do?

for dining we’ll be on the QS dining plan, but we’re gonna do crystal palace for breakfast. i’m trying to convince her to do cinderella’s royal table but that’s not looking too good lol

as for fastpasses, she really wants to go on test track, the safari, and FoP. i'm also thinking space mountain and splash, but torn on what else to FP.

Why don't you do with her as I've done with my son. Discuss with her the rides you want to do and get her input. My son and I both decided EE at AK was a negative, but after watching a video with riders on it and talking to a couple of people we've changed our minds. FoP is a definite no because my motion sickness is too iffy. I will be purchasing some medicine to have with me on the trip, but since it's just me and my son I don't want to be down for the count and have to go back to the hotel room because I'm not feeling well. Just talk to her and find videos on YouTube to see her interest in the rides.

Why don't you do with her as I've done with my son. Discuss with her the rides you want to do and get her input. My son and I both decided EE at AK was a negative, but after watching a video with riders on it and talking to a couple of people we've changed our minds. FoP is a definite no because my motion sickness is too iffy. I will be purchasing some medicine to have with me on the trip, but since it's just me and my son I don't want to be down for the count and have to go back to the hotel room because I'm not feeling well. Just talk to her and find videos on YouTube to see her interest in the rides.

we actually watched some videos the other day! she started to get bored though and basically told me to plan everything LOL! she's basically up for any ride though, it's not like she's scared of coasters or anything.

we actually watched some videos the other day! she started to get bored though and basically told me to plan everything LOL! she's basically up for any ride though, it's not like she's scared of coasters or anything.

She got bored! I cannot! :rotfl2:Well if she's leaving it up to you, just do your thing! You know the big rides, the hard to get FPs. If you think she'll like those, then book those. GOOD LUCK! :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter