First DVC trip report...WDW Oct. 2001

DBCS

Mouseketeer
Hello all,

This is my first trip report on DVC points at an DVC resort.

We lucked into a great airfare sale to schedule a trip to WDW the week of Oct 8-12 for a 4 night stay at the Old Key West.

We flew in on Monday and met our Happy Limo town car at MCO, with a grocery stop and a bag drop / check in at OKW we were in the MK at 1:00.

My daughters 8 and 3 were estastic, because we had kept the destination a secret until we arrived.

The bottom line:

The OKW is awesome, we had a one-bedroom overlooking #5 of the LBV golf course, #1814.

We now have no doubt about the DVC, the accomodations are so much better than getting a regular "hotel" room.

October was great, mild weather, mild crowds.

More to follow.................

So glad to hear you stayed in a 1 bedroom your first trip. Let me warn you that you will not want to stay in a studio EVER after this!

Isn't it wonderful to be a DVC memeber?! Hope this is the first of many family memories for you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter