First night eating, where?

GailT

<font color=blue>I'm ba-ack!!!!<br><font color=mag
OK< I have never been to DL staying at the GC and tomorrow I have to call up for my PS for that first day, I am having a hard time not knowing where to eat. I was thinking the blue bayou but can anyone think of something more that would get me decent /good food plus the feel of being in DL? TIA :santa:

I like to make a PS and eat at the Carnation Cafe on Main Street. You are right there in all the action watching all the people as they walk down the street. It just gives me a good feeling. If you can get a good outside table at Plaza Inn, you can see some of the parade, but no PS there!

Also since you will be at the Grand, we love Storyteller's for the atmosphere and the food. It's just very nice and relaxing to us. Maybe not for your first night, but I would deinitely try it and it's in your hotel!

Hope you have a great trip! I remember all you went through with canceling, and I am glad you are going, you will have a wonderful time!

We like to do Ariel's Grotto or Goofy's Kitchen for a character meal on our first day. Nothing like having character interaction to really get the Disney feel.

We order take out pizza from Trails End at FWC and eat down by the marina;weather permitting. :goodvibes

snowwhite17 said:
We order take out pizza from Trails End at FWC and eat down by the marina;weather permitting. :goodvibes

Where is this?

Fort wilderness campground...Trails end is right next to the Hoopty Do Review. They are really cheap pizza. They are huge and really good!!! :goodvibes

We are planning on going to Ariel's for a late lunch/early dinner on our first day. Our last visit was 2 1/2 yrs. ago and my DD had such a wonderful time, I hope she will enjoy it just as much this time. And then hopefully balcony seats for Fantasmic that night :wizard:

Laura

snowwhite17 said:
Fort wilderness campground...Trails end is right next to the Hoopty Do Review. They are really cheap pizza. They are huge and really good!!! :goodvibes
;) this post is about Disneyland, not WDW....

PocahontasLookALike said:
Love Goofy's Kitchen! My entire family went (all adults) and had a blast!

Can't beat the atmosphere of Blue Bayou.

Where is Goofy's Kitchen?

OK< I am calling for the first night eating at the BB the 23rd not sure yet, 24 stirrytellers cafe and for Christmas I have no idea.....funny how my trips are always planned around food, so sad but true, what good is vacation without having a full tummy. LOL :santa:

snowwhite17 said:
Sorry about the post re: FWC...I wasn't paying attn to the DL vs WDW. :guilty:

aww its ok snowwhite :goodvibes we just sometimes think we, the know it alls of DL are losing our minds when someone talks about something we've never heard of :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter