First Solo Trip Itinerary

Ti_Dbl_Guh_Er

Earning My Ears
Original plans were to stay at Contemporary but realized I would be spending more time in Epcot and Disney Studios. When I called to change reservations I was offered the 1 BR villa at BWV. Having a kitchen and laundry available made the choice easy! The cost was even less than the original reservation. FP+, tours and Dining reservations are all complete. The countdown begins!!

Arriving 4/28 and staying in a 1 BR at BWV. Animal Kingdom Thrills Tour at 4:25pm.
4/29 Star Wars Guided Tour, Dinner at the Brown Derby and Star Wars Dessert Party.
4/30 VIP Thrills Tour, Evening at Epcot EMH, Dinner at the Garden Grill
5/1 No day plans, Evening at MK EMH, Dinner at Liberty Tree, HEA Dessert Party
5/2 No Day Plans, Evening at Epcot Dinner at Le Cellier, FEA Dessert Party
5/3 Early Morning Departure.

That sounds like a blast! I will be there at the same time, but the only thing I have planned is a lunch with an Imagineer on April 29th at the Brown Derby. My planning skills are nothing compared to yours!

That sounds like a blast! I will be there at the same time, but the only thing I have planned is a lunch with an Imagineer on April 29th at the Brown Derby. My planning skills are nothing compared to yours!
I am jealous!!! I wanted to do that too... unfortunately it just didn't fit in the whole plan. Same park/same day, maybe we will run into each other!

Don't change a thing everything looks good from my point of view. I like the idea of the tours and I like the idea also taken mornings off I think people don't do that enough. I always preferred be at The Parks at the evening time or less. Good luck and have fun.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter