"First-time at Disney" button?

Turtletyson

Mouseketeer
Hi!

I tried to search for this info, but couldn't find it.

I was having a brief conversation with a friend today about WDW, and we got interrupted before he could finish. He was talking about a button his son got that said "It's My First Time at Disney". Does anyone know where you get these buttons? (I assume it was more like a political button, and not one of the trading pins)

Thanks,
Laurie

It is more like a political button. DW and I were given the buttons when we went to HHI for our first DVC trip last thanksgiving. I was excited about it being our first DVC and it showed. I finally told the lady at check-in and she gave them to us both. It was a nice bit of pixie dust. pixiedust: :surfweb:

DSIL and DBIL and kids got the "First Visit" buttons last month at 1900 Park Fare- their server was talking to them during dinner, and found out it was their first trip. She told them she had something for them, and came back with the buttons for all of them. They wore them the entire week, and got lots of attention from CMs.

I'm sure if you stop by Town Hall that you can get one...that's usually where we get the birthday buttons.

Most Guest services will have these as well as all the other special buttons. Some of the Front desk will have a limited number as well.

I was amazed at how many people were wearing first trip buttons on our January trip. I bet it was a good 20% of the people in the parks.

My DW got her first time pin at out hotel check in desk. When we were waiting for the rope drop at MGM, we got picked to be the first to rode ToT for the day. We rode ToT by ourselves. It was because she was wearing the pin.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter