First time cruise credit- IT WORKS!!

GMS

Mouseketeer
Just wanted everyone to know that I asked my TA to call DCL today and ask for the credit using the REF code and...it worked! $25 for each of our rooms= $50. Thanks everyone...we'll toast you with smoothies on our 3/2 Wonder cruise! -Gail

What is the REF code? My DH and DS and myself are sailing on 2-23-03 and our TA has never mentioned it to us? Thanks for the help and have a great time on your cruise.

Not sure what it means...just ask your TA to call and tell DCL you are first time cruisers and would like the stateroom credit and they should reference the REF code. Your TA should be familiar with some discount codes, but maybe not this one. Mine didn't know about it and called the first time when I asked and didn't reference the REF code, so got nowhere. DCL said they weren't familiar with any 1st time cruise credit. I felt kinda dumb but came home and read up on it here and saw we were supposed to ask for REF, so called her back, she tried it...and we got our credits! Didn't feel so stupid then....:) -Gail

Is this REF shipboard credit similar to the one you can get as a Disney Club member? Do you know if it is blocked for certain holiday periods? Thanks!

Well, I'm not a disney club member so it wasn't that. I didn't ask about holidays, but if it's a first time cruiser credit it probably isn't affected by the holidays. You'ld have to ask.

Take confirmation of the credit with you. It didn't appear on my onboard account and I had to present an e-mail from my travel agent showing that I should receive the credit.

Peggy

Just call and ask whoever booked your cruise. It does not matter who. Every person I know who has done this has gotten the credit, including me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter