First Time DVC Purchase

The 100 point minimum for a 1st time purchaser is not generally enforced. 75 has been allowed for all except OKW and SSR (at 50). May be dependent on guide.
Odd when I was there, in November, if you owned no points they were being very strict on the 100 points. A family member was interested in 75 and pushed the issue (a bunch of guides and leadership got involved) and they were unwilling to bend. My guide wanted to do it, considering I just purchased, but they were very insistent that OKW or SSR or VB/HHI would have to be purchased

Odd when I was there, in November, if you owned no points they were being very strict on the 100 points. A family member was interested in 75 and pushed the issue (a bunch of guides and leadership got involved) and they were unwilling to bend. My guide wanted to do it, considering I just purchased, but they were very insistent that OKW or SSR or VB/HHI would have to be purchased

Hmmm....maybe it's easier by phone? I have a couple relatives that have just bought 75 points as first timers. AKV and CCV but were offered others.

I myself bought 60 at BWV (would have been allowed 50) and they were really pushing CCV or PVB at 75 but that was in late 2017, so I know it's outdated. I wasn't sure if they were being more strict lately or not, until I heard some family members purchased just very recently.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter