First WDW trip since late 70s!

martinp13

Mouseketeer
After a LOOOONG hiatus, I'm finally going back. Our rollercoaster group's "national convention" is at Disney World/Old Town/Cypress Gardens/Busch Gardens this year in mid-June, and I decided to go. So I'm booked in for a week at ASMusic, and I'm REALLY looking forward to it (ok ok, "bordering on obsessive" :scared: ).

The last time I was there was with my high school chorale in '78 or '79, and we performed at the little stage in Tomorrowland. They gave us each a book of "anything" tickets that you could use for any "A" through "E" attractions (so you know how long ago this was!). I collected a bunch of the girls' unused tickets and rode Space Mountain until my head hurt. :)

Well, thanks to all of you who have answered questions I've posted, and will answer the questions I haven't thought of yet. I haven't made any dining reservations yet, but I'm more about the rides than the food (tho I do want to try a nice place or two).

Is it June yet? (they're tired of me asking that at the office already!)

Oops.... I fibbed.... my trip with my parents included EPCOT, so that had to have been after 82... I think it was 83, before I graduated college. Still that's a LONG time ago. :)

Is it June yet?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter