First Week of June - HH - Who Is Joining Us

iloveokw

DIS Veteran
Just wanted to start a thread (like a cruise meet) on who will be at HH the first week of June?

Mike, Kathy and Melissa (15) from Danville, IL Sunday thru Friday..:thumbsup2

yo.. ho... we'll be there. June 3 through.... something. There is another family (or two) that willl be there at the same time, but I can't remember their username.

And since we're getting personal it's Rob & Mary Beth

yo.. ho... we'll be there. June 3 through.... something. There is another family (or two) that will be there at the same time, but I can't remember their usernames.

And since we're getting personal it's Rob & Mary Beth

EDIT: I just figured out one... iloveokw will be there at the same time.

EDIT AGAIN: God... am I stupid or what? My fingers don't work with my brain. REAL STUPID! Time for me to go to bed!

Maybe we can get together at the Tuesday night Pool Party - or even better the Member Mixer - if they have one. ;)

I can't wait! Any places you are looking forward to eating? For us its Marley's! Yummy frozen adult beverages!

Have you ever eaten at Harolds? I read about it on one of the hhi dining boards.

Thanks!
Trish

We LOVE Harold's - very good breakfast or lunch - hard to pick. We also never miss the early bird at Kurama, the Sea Shack, enjoyed Hugo's at Wexford last year, not sure about this trip, tho. We also enjoy Signe's - yummy stuff there and Wild Wing Cafe. Yes, we are all over the board at HH. Were very happy to read about the non smoking at HH and DVC resorts so Wild Wing will be more fun because they never had a designated non-smoking section.

That's all I can think of for now :). Yes I live to eat not eat to live (like my DH).

First Week of June - HH - Who Is Joining Us

Well I really had not planned to be at HHI that week, but hey if you insist, what time should I arrive. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter