"FISH" code with Dollar

Tiffany

DIS Veteran
Hi,

I forget which board I read about the "FISH" code on but I went to the Dollar web site and used the "FISH" code for a compact car for Aug 12th through the 16th and was quoted a base rate of $99.96 and a total of $127.03. This is the best rate I have seen so far. I booked it.

National was $166 and change including fees using the Disney Club discount and Avis is $150.04 including fees using the K163324 code.

I have canceled the National ressie but I am afriad to cancel the Avis ressis until I find out more about the "FISH" code.

So does anyone know where this code came from and if there are any restrictions?

Why not use the 'FVG' code which is from a known source (Florida Vacation Guide) and brings up the same rate?

Originally posted by travelcoupons
Why not use the 'FVG' code which is from a known source (Florida Vacation Guide) and brings up the same rate?

Thanks I will give it a try. I was not aware of this code.

Originally posted by travelcoupons

I was able to rebook at the same price using this code. I canceled my other ressie. Thanks again for the information.

I feel better using a code that I know I do not need to bring anything to the counter to get the rate.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter