Fish Extender List for 2.0 - Official Thread CLOSED ***final list posted***

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are in for the FE's again. Can't remember our cabin number though so I'll have to post it later.

Fiona & Jim

I'm sure that the group concept will be explained in the forth-coming tutorial on FE's, so I'll just throw my hat in the ring now. Would love to be part of a group if anyone is looking for another person. :confused3

Thanks!

I couldn't believe it. I FORGOT TO TAKE A PICTURE OF MY DOOR AND FE HANGING UP!!!!!!!!

On a brighter note, my box arrived with my FE stuff. Its just like getting the gifts all over again.

Kim

I'm sure that the group concept will be explained in the forth-coming tutorial on FE's, so I'll just throw my hat in the ring now. Would love to be part of a group if anyone is looking for another person. :confused3

Thanks!

As a matter of fact, yes. I just started the grouping phenomenon when I left work. I will try to keep my dissertation to 14 chapters.:goodvibes

Here was our FE and door, but this was just with our magnets and the DVC ones - I have to dig around for the picture after it was covered with all of the gift magnets...

DSC01689.jpg

I just wanted to comment on the folks who thought well enough of Deb and I to give a FE gift when we weren't even in it. :goodvibes Greatly appreciated!

I am waiting for "She who has all the artistic talent" to show up and sign up. :)

I'd like to get in on this one! The group thing is a good idea. And, I'll be willing to help coordinate lists, etc.....if needed.

I couldn't believe it. I FORGOT TO TAKE A PICTURE OF MY DOOR AND FE HANGING UP!!!!!!!!

On a brighter note, my box arrived with my FE stuff. Its just like getting the gifts all over again.

Kim
What was your cabin #? DH and I went through and did a few screen shots for my photo book of the FE and doors with all of the magnets of our fellow Dissers. I can check to see if we might have caught your room.
Awesome, by the way that you got your stuff! :thumbsup2

I am just going to put this out there. It is asked a lot if you should label who your gift is from.

YES

Thank you, have a great day.

Kim

I forgot to take a photo of my door too. Duh.

What was your cabin #? DH and I went through and did a few screen shots for my photo book of the FE and doors with all of the magnets of our fellow Dissers. I can check to see if we might have caught your room.
Awesome, by the way that you got your stuff! :thumbsup2

Thanks for the offer, Stacy. I was in 2629. And by the way, if anyone gets that cabin, GET IT CHANGED. It is right next to the luggage intake room for the gathering of the luggage on the last night. Heard banging very late into the night, had to have been after midnight before they quieted dow. I know not very late according to some, but late for my tastes. I am a delicate flower and need my sleep. :laughing:

Kim

I am just going to put this out there. It is asked a lot if you should label who your gift is from.

YES

Thank you, have a great day.
I would second this one!! I put my gift into little bags and then printed out small labels with our screen names on them and stuck them to the bags so folks knew who it was from...easy peasy!

Thanks for the offer, Stacy. I was in 2629. And by the way, if anyone gets that cabin, GET IT CHANGED. It is right next to the luggage intake room for the gathering of the luggage on the last night. Heard banging very late into the night, had to have been after midnight before they quieted dow. I know not very late according to some, but late for my tastes. I am a delicate flower and need my sleep. :laughing:

Kim

Sorry to hear about that Kim. Glad you posted a report to share your experience. :thumbsup2
http://www.wdwinfo.com/wdwinfo/cruise-new/roomlist.cfm

I'm such a ding-dong -- I didn't even think to take a picture of our door. :(
(Our FE wasn't worth taking a picture of! :teeth: )

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter