FL tours Town cars

fireplug

<font color=red>Keeper of the Flame<br><font color
Are they OKAY ?

Drivers Friendly?

Any problems?

Steve

We just used FL Tours and they were great! Friendly and patient drivers. Very professional, organized and clean van. Wouldn't hesitate to use them again!

Also check out the transportation board...that is where I got a lot of my info about FL Tours and probably you can get more opinions...

I use www.floridatowncar.com. Is that the same one you are talking about? I use this service every time I go to Florida. Never had a problem. Very polite and always on time. JC is the one who founded the company. Had him as our driver many times.

No, FL Tours is a different company, it is the official DIS transportation choice and is owned by a wonderful guy named Andy.

I use them exclusively now because of their level of Customer Service, courteous and friendly drivers, prompt arrivals and clean vehicles. They have some great deals and discount coupons to print out, from here

Hope that helps!
CC

Thanks everyone, coupon is printed and online reservaton form filled out.

Steve

You won't be sorry, Steve! :)
With more than 3 passengers, I wouldn't THINK of using the DCL motorcoach when you have transportation like FL Tours. No waiting! (Can you tell I am an impatient person? LOL)

Enjoy!
CC

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter