Flavors of France photos - now with Imperial cities too!

Thanks for taking the time to post your photos. I haven't viewed all of them yet but hopefully I will.

I couldn't taste the Flavors of France via the internet medium but you captured the colors of France (Provence) beautifully!

What airport did you fly into?

Skylarr29---your pictures are so beautiful!!! My daughter and I just looked at them as we are doing the same trip next summer!!!:lovestruc If it is possible--we are even more excited. We did the Roma/La Costa Bella trip this summer and loved it so much we had to book a new trip.

Did you do a day or two before the tour started? We will do that--but don't know what to do yet on those days.How is the hotel in Provence? Did it take you long to go from the airport to that hotel?

We are excited about going on the train to Paris. Our DD has been talking about Paris since she read Madeline books and dressed as Madeline on Halloween when she was 5! Did you add on Disneyland Paris to your trip? DH and DS want to take the Eurostar to London but DD and I are rooting for a couple of days at the park.

We would love to hear more about your trip. And--congrats on your upcoming wedding. DD says a Disney wedding is a dream come true!!!:bride:

Did you do a day or two before the tour started? We will do that--but don't know what to do yet on those days.How is the hotel in Provence? Did it take you long to go from the airport to that hotel?

We did not think to do days before the trip as we did two back to back adventures and were gone for about 16 days already.

We are excited about going on the train to Paris. Our DD has been talking about Paris since she read Madeline books and dressed as Madeline on Halloween when she was 5! Did you add on Disneyland Paris to your trip? DH and DS want to take the Eurostar to London but DD and I are rooting for a couple of days at the park.

The train is wonderful and quite an enjoyable ride!
Unfortunately we did not get to do Disneyland Paris - I really wanted to but since we had another tour starting the same day the France tour ended. It will just give us an excuse to make a return trip. Paris is magical! We have our next adventure booked and we decided we would do days AFTER the trip as we would already be acclimated to everything as opposed to flying in early.

We would love to hear more about your trip. And--congrats on your upcoming wedding. DD says a Disney wedding is a dream come true!!!:bride:

Thank you! It is my dream come true as well.

If you have any specific questions I would be more than happy to answer them. I don't have the time to write a full out trip report right now as our wedding is 53 days away :scared1: Lots to do!

:goodvibes Thanks so much for sharing your Imperial Cities photos. In a just a short time i will be there to.:wizard: :) :banana:

Oh thanks for the response--I understand the crunch is on with only 53 days left to Wedding day!! :bride:

Just a quick question--how far is the Marseille airport from the hotel in Provence? We heard it was quite a ride. True?

Oh thanks for the response--I understand the crunch is on with only 53 days left to Wedding day!! :bride:

Just a quick question--how far is the Marseille airport from the hotel in Provence? We heard it was quite a ride. True?

You're welcome.

I think it took about 40 minutes. We were so excited to be there I don't think we noticed. It was an enjoyable ride.

Thanks---40 minutes isn't too bad. The happy rush of being there will get us through after traveling in coach from the USA. Someday or in a different life, I will fly business and get one of those cool bed/chairs.:rotfl2:

Omgosh... I just started looking at your pictures and we did the same tour (except I did it on the Disney Cruise) for Provence. I have the same pictures of the farmer's market, the fountain, the town & the church. I loved the area and would love to go back!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter