Flex Tickets

acepepper

DIS Veteran
Anyone know of good deals on flex tickets. The best price I've seen has been from ticketmania. Not going till feb 2003, so do they ever have discount deals that I should wait for?

Most deals I've seen seem to be with APs. There may be ticket deals in the future (like buy 2 days and get 1 free), but I've never seen a deal with the Flextickets before.

The prices are about $20 lower with the Universal Fan Club Card... than at Ticketmania.

Universal charged shipping and tax, and it still was cheaper than Ticketmania...

4 (2 Adults and 2 Child - 5 Park was 702.05 with Fan Club.
Same thing at TicketMania was $721

can you buy the flex ticket at the park and save yourself the shipping charges and still get the fan club discount? and where did you see the tickets at the fan club rate thanks for any info.

Hi Cindy B,
What do you have to do to get a fan club card? I've been to the site and it says it's not available to the general public.

My Husbands company gave us the fan club card.

I dont really know how much the shipping/tax was on the tickets.

The invoice/receipt that we got from Universal vacations just say 2-Adult, 2-Child 5 park Flex Tickets.. Subtotal 702.05, Total 702.05

The rep verbally told my husband (who did the ordering) what the tax/shipping was. We just compared the cost to ticketmania cost, and went for it.

The Fan Club rates were not posted on the website. There was a customer service number which my DH called to get the pricing information...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter