Flight from UK to MCO with virgin

Amydisneyfan

Mouseketeer
Booked a flight with virgin from UK Manchester to MCO. I know longer have the original debit card as it was lost a few months ago but I got a new debit card the name on original card used matches my name on passport and booking would that be an issue at the airport at check in.
Or do they only ask for payment methods if the flight was paid for someone else or if flight was booked the last minute.

I've used this flight several times and never been asked to show the card used for payment.

Booked a flight with virgin from UK Manchester to MCO. I know longer have the original debit card as it was lost a few months ago but I got a new debit card the name on original card used matches my name on passport and booking would that be an issue at the airport at check in.
Or do they only ask for payment methods if the flight was paid for someone else or if flight was booked the last minute.
I've used this flight several times and never been asked to show the card used for payment.
With Virgin Atlantic debit/credit card or PayPal transaction receipt will only be required to be verified at airport in person if the booking was made a few days ago.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter