*FLIP-FLOP exchange Sent/Received thread*COMPLETED!!!!

mommaU4

DIS Veteran
Hi exchangers, THANK-YOU to all those who signed up. :thumbsup2

Sign-ups are closed and names will be going out shortly.

Remember this is a $12 minimum exchange, NOT including shipping or any extras you decide to send. Delivery confirmation is highly recommended.

Mail-by date is March 7!
PLEASE mail on time.

Post here on this thread once you've mailed your package. And then again, when (and what) you receive. :yay:

Let the shopping begin!! :cool1:

shopping.jpg

The person who Abby got has been shopped for online and shipped 3 day shipping next we look for Joeys person... they have different taste so we have to go to LOTS of websites to find the perfect fit :cool1:

Joeys is shipped too...

The 2nd place did not give an option of a gift message unless I had the persons email address

so in 3 days when something arrives in TN its from Joey

Half the names have been sent out and then my computer froze!! :mad:

It's working now, so the other half will go out in the next few minutes. :thumbsup2

Okay, all names have been sent. Check those PMs!! :) :surfweb:

If for some reason you did not receive a PM with your exchange name, let me know. Thanks.

Bought mine yesterday and they are being shipped directly from the store :cheer2:

Bought some flip flops today!! :banana: Now I want to go out tomorrow and pick up a few extras to add in and then I should be set to mail.

I'll post back once I do. :thumbsup2

I went shopping today too. Got all my extras.....still working on the flip flops though. Not as many out yet as I was hoping, but I'll find some I like ;)

Hey--maybe you could do a flip flop exchange Part 2 in the warmer weather for those of us up north?

I got the shipment confirmation for my 1st order it says 5-10 days but the tracking shows it pretty close to the correct place already ... it doesn;t show my gift message so possibly NEITHER of my girls exchanges will say WHO they came from... when I see they arrived I'll let you know who they were from

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter