Florida Res Rate??

pathubia

<font color=green>Gets lost at Portofino<br><font
Ok, before everyone starts calling me a cheat, please remember I will be paying alot of money for airfare.

My question is, my Dad is a resident of Florida, if I makes ressies in my name, but use his address, will that go through???

I will be using my credit card for the room deposit....

I bought the Buy "2 day get 3rd day free" passes at AAA last Friday, (the last day for the special), and I cant wait until I go back. We stayed at the HRH last August.

Should I give it a try???

Thanks,

Patty

Probably not because according to Loews reservations, you will need to show a valid driver license to prove that you are a resident.

Jim

Thats what i was afraid of...

Thanks for the info...

Patty

pathubia you think just like a florida native, you have just three problems. LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION:smooth:

Do you and your dad look alike????:D :jester: :D :jester:

LOL, MIB, Actually, we do look alike, but not that much.

My Dad lives down in "Old People Country", Punta Gorda. My uncle died 2 years ago and had a condo in Winter Park, it took my Dad 2 years to sell it. Finally he sold it for $5,000. Its at an over 55 complex. I wish I had known it was going to be sold that cheap.

Patty

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter