Floridaorldano Tickets

kathie

Earning My Ears
PLEASE GIVE ME FEEDBACK ON ORDERING YOUR TICKET FROM
FLORIDAORLANDO TICKETS. I AM GOING IN DEC. AND CAN SAVE
ABOUT 100.00. ARE THEY A REPUTABLE SOURCE? THANKS FOR ANY
INFORMATION.

I just came back from a trip using tickets purchased through them. No problems at all! Great deal too. Super fast delivery with a freee phone card and lots of guide books and coupons. I would not hesitate to buy from them. Have fun!

I believe the they are actually AAA. Their web site is actually AAA Discounted Orlando Tickets. I intend to purchase my own tickets from them for our December trip.

I just got these. They say Not good for any park commencing operations after May 1, 1998. Are there any parks now open that weren't open May 1, 1998?

In the letter it says "good for all 5 major parks." I think the major parks are Magic Kingdom, Animal Kingdom, MGM and Epcot. What is the 5th park?

Is it possible that they are talking about the new California Adventure being the 5th park? Since AK was the last park to open prior to this year. Just a thought.

No, the 5th park would not be the California Adventure. I have no idea what the fifth park is that they would be talking about.
I just know that ANY Hopper Plus that you buy includes the 4 major parks - MK, EPCOT, MGM, AK and the Plusses are :Blizzard Beach, Typhoon Lagoon, River Country, Pleasure Island, and Disney's Wide World of Sports.
I used this service in July and was EXTREMELY pleased with the service (you can do a search and find a couple of threads that I did regarding them.)
I do not THINK that they are affiliated with the AAA.
:confused:
The web address is www.floridaorlandotickets.com
Hope that this helps... :)

I ordered from them on Friday. Are these actual tickets or vouchers that have to be exchanged?

They are the actual tickets. I ordered mine back 2 weeks ago and received them in about 4 business days.

These tickets are the same as the ones you get at the park - not vouchers. Arrived within 3 days by mail - had no problems using them at all (we got the 7-day) for MK, Epcot, Animal Kingdom, MGM, Blizzard Beach & Typhoon Lagoon. The savings add up if you're buying several tickets.. Go for it and have a GREAT time!!!! :)

I just did all this comparison shopping, and I can tell you that they're about $3/ticket cheaper than AAA, but remember there's a $7 total shipping charge, so you'd need to buy three or more (at the same time) to really save $$. If you were buying enough tickets and/or didn't have AAA, it'd be a good deal.
Terri the Yoopermom

I posted this in another thread as well:

I may be wrong, but didn't Animal Kindgom "commence operations" on or about May 5, 1998?

I remember reading that somewhere. Once again, I may be mistaken.

Mike :bounce:

It did Mike, but these and all hoppers that you purhase now include AK.

:)

Just so no one worries about the phrasing about "Not good for any park commencing operations after May 1, 1998" -- I just bought a Hopper Plus directly from Disney last month and my brother bought one from AAA in May. Both of them say the exact same thing.

Mary
MouseSavers.com

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter