Flower and garden opening day or two days before?

RedmonFamily

Make it Blue!
We are not really wanting to eat at any of the booths, mostly just want to see all the flower displays. Our options are two days before or opening day itself. I am guessing opening day is extra busy, do we need to go that day, or will we see a lot of foliage a few days before?

Some of the floral displays will appear gradually beforehand, but the topiary displays mostly pop up overnight - and disappear overnight too, once the festival is over. Sorry!

Based on the time stamps on my phone, there were definitely topiaries in the day before opening day in 2023.

I will never go to opening day of a festival again. I went opening day 2022 and it was mobbed. If you aren't going to be going to any food booths and just want to see the decorations I think you will be fine. But if you want to get in line for any food be prepared to wait. It will also be overrun with "vloggers"

Based on the time stamps on my phone, there were definitely topiaries in the day before opening day in 2023.
Yes, I was bummed to be there Feb 28, 2023, one day before opening, but I have pictures of many topiaries - several of Lion King characters, Mickey, Minnie, Pluto, Goofy, Donald & Daisy, Pooh characters, Peter Pan characters,

It looks like there is a week or so between Festival of the Arts and the Flower and Garden Festival. Is there anything going on during that week? Food booths going up for one while the others are going down? We are planning for next year and it looks like we will be there during that time. I know the dates are not set yet but based on this year and past years we will be between festivals.

We just left (there for the last few days of festival of arts and a cpl. days after). There are definitely topiaries going up and the grounds for flower/garden are being done, but nothing that we saw with the food booths. - They're just covered.

It looks like there is a week or so between Festival of the Arts and the Flower and Garden Festival. Is there anything going on during that week? Food booths going up for one while the others are going down? We are planning for next year and it looks like we will be there during that time. I know the dates are not set yet but based on this year and past years we will be between festivals.
Please see responses above to similar questions you have.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter