Flower and Garden Outdoor Kitchen menus

The Smokehouse booth is gone because America now has the actual Smokehouse restaurant, The Regal Eagle, so I don't think they wanted to double down...

Pineapple dolewhip with rum at epcot. YAY! Now I won't have to linger in AK or make a trip there *just* for that.
And scallops. And lobster. *sigh* It's gonna be a good day.

Hoping there will be at least one thing I can eat. Allergic to dairy & soy. At food & wine there wete two things at the entire festival I could eat. Nothing at festival of the arts.

tired of seeing “plant based” in most cases the plant is soy. Sigh. All about the latest eating fads not about actually allergies.

Hoping there will be at least one thing I can eat. Allergic to dairy & soy. At food & wine there wete two things at the entire festival I could eat. Nothing at festival of the arts.

tired of seeing “plant based” in most cases the plant is soy. Sigh. All about the latest eating fads not about actually allergies.

Festivals are really challenging for people with allergies. With a severe tree nut allergy, I’m struggling with some of these booths—the new one might as well not even be there to me, since I can’t stand seafood.

Festivals are really challenging for people with allergies. With a severe tree nut allergy, I’m struggling with some of these booths—the new one might as well not even be there to me, since I can’t stand seafood.
With how fantastic the restaurants are with allergies I am surprised just how difficult it is at the festivals.

With how fantastic the restaurants are with allergies I am surprised just how difficult it is at the festivals.
I think they *can* do it, they just don't because it isn't as cost effective. Mass produced items with cheaper ingredients seems to be the theme for these booths.
Is there a menu with the prices?
If I remember correctly, we don't usually see prices until the first day of the festivals, or if the menu boards go up a day before and people take pics.

So the entire booth near the America pavilion is just gone?? The one with the really yummy slider and chocolate cake with bourbon caramel? I was so hoping to have both again this year! :sad:
That slider was so good I'm so sad it's not returning in some capacity or pork belly in general.

Last edited:
I do know that the Food&Wine app updated so I could go in and select the items I am wishing to try!

Thanks for the heads up, I love that app! We've used it very successfully in the past for F&W. I am totally making my wishlist at work lol.

Looking at the actual menus one by one, I was surprised to see more than I initially thought I would like/could have. Still not enough to replace 2 meals for us but definitely one.

yes i was right last year's menu had a lot more even with the new booth this year it seems all the menus are smaller. I'm gluten free also so i was sad plus i thought you could get dole whip in epcot anyway. Also is the fruit sushi gluten free or not every year that question is asked and someone reads the book about it and it ends up being gluten free why don't they mark it.
There may be items not marked GF that actually are, in my experience. I found that there were many items at the most recent Festival of the Arts that were GF and just not marked that way (i.e. all the dishes in Mexico!), so always consult with a chef and see if they are actually GF or can be modified to be by leaving off certain ingredients.

The pavilions run by Disney usually mark GF items (America, Germany, etc), but the booths operated by outside restaurant groups (such as Mexico, China, Italy, Japan, Morocco, France), do not. I have my eye on a few things that sound like they might be GF - the Canard a l'orange in France, the Carne Guisada at Florida Fresh, the Chilaquiles in Mexico, and the Shrimp skewer at La Isla Fresca (this was GF last year). Fingers crossed!

Thanks for the heads up, I love that app! We've used it very successfully in the past for F&W. I am totally making my wishlist at work lol.
It's great! I found it last year for F&G and have used it for every festival since!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter