Flower Picture of the Day

Yellow_Stitch said:
I need to catch up a bit so here are 3 I really like.

I wish I had taken the time to wait for a monorail to pass!

There was a shot I wanted to get on Saturday at EPCOT, (after the monorail passed I realized it would be a great one), but I was too impatient waiting for the next one and gave up!

Great pics. I like the one in front of the castle!

makinorlando, I know what you mean about not having the patience to wait for a great shot, although many times it's because my wife and son don't have the patience! Actually, they humor my photography quite well and give me enough time to take a lot of good pictures.

Disney0747.jpg

Disney0722.jpg

I'm not as talented as you all are... BEAUTIFUL pics.. but this flower was at WS right outside the bathroom I believe in morocco?? LOL.. I was bored waiting for the ex... and this flower caught my eye.

P1010062.jpg

Just letting you all know how much I am enjoying this thread! The flowers are beautiful, but knowing they are DISNEY flowers makes them even better! :thanks:

I wish more people would post their pictures! I've seen all mine; I want to see yours. I guess people don't take as many pics like this. Oh well, here's another.
Animal Kingdom

Disney0190.jpg

Yellow_Stitch said:
I wish more people would post their pictures! I've seen all mine; I want to see yours. I guess people don't take as many pics like this. Oh well, here's another.

Beautiful pictures everyone, some very nice shots.
I wish I had taken more flower pics, it was only myself and my 12 year old DS who was always on the go, I couldn't stop and take some of the pictures I wanted too :confused3
Here's one from Ak and I'm going to cheat and post one that I took here at home :teeth:

AK
FloweratAnimalKingdom-01.jpg

Home
clover-aaa.jpg

Beautiful pictures everyone, some very nice shots.
I wish I had taken more flower pics, it was only myself and my 12 year old DS who was always on the go, I couldn't stop and take some of the pictures I wanted too
Here's one from Ak and I'm going to cheat and post one that I took here at home

By all means cheat! Those are both great shots. I have more from home than I do WDW and I planned on showing them too. I guess if someone is offended that they aren't WDW flowers they can just not look at those! HA.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter