"Flower Power" at Epcot

Sarahsmom85

Mouseketeer
Hi
Anyone who has been before to the America Gardens Theatre can you tell me about it? Is it seated area? How crowded is it?
One of the reasons I ask is my DH is in a wheelchair. We will be there during the Turtles and Eric Burdon, this is my era....LOL
I'd like to see them. Any info would be welcome. Thanks

"Flower Power" - Entertainment of the '60s & '70s presented in America Gardens Theatre -- Relax "under the stars" and enjoy the groovy music from the '60s and '70s.

TENTATIVELY SCHEDULED

Davy Jones - April 16 - 19
The Nelsons - April 20 - 23
BJ Thomas - April 24 - 27
Gary Puckett - April 28 - May 1
Orleans - May 2 - 5
The Grass Roots starring original lead singer Rob Grill - May 6 - 9
Dave Mason - May 10 - 13
The Turtles featuring Flo & Eddie - May 14 - 17
Eric Burdon and the Animals - May 18 - 21
Felix Cavaliere's Rascals - May 29 - 30
The Buckinghams May 31 - June 3
The Lovin' Spoonful - June 4 - 6

All events and times are subject to change.

It is a seated area gradually sloped so everybody has a pretty good view.

At the back of the first section (still under the roof), there is a row for wheelchairs and seats for the others in the party.

Depending on the band, it does get crowded. Last year while we were there, it was standing room for

Grass Roots
Hermam's Hermits (super packed)
Gary Puckett

Now Dave Mason barely drew them in (for the one show we stayed for.

Ed

There are several performances each night, so if one is super crowded you could try for the next one. Wasn't Peter Noone great? My three year old danced the whole time! I can't wait until we go in April.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter