Flowers and Smileys and Chit Chat, Oh My..... Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
At my niece's graduation in May there was a guy standing in front of me that was sooooo hot! I went to the bathroom and when I came back, Chris points to that guy and says "you know that guy". I thought he had caught me checking him out! I said "no, I don't". Chris says "yes you do". I say "no, I don't!!!!" He says "that is Chelsi's (our nieces friend) oldest brother and you do know him." He was my 6th grade boyfriend that moved away that summer, he is also named Chris. He was always cute, but OMG he is smokin' hot now! Sorry, this talk of school and guys just made me think of this.

Hello ladies!!! :cool1:

We are still working on homework here, so I can't stay. Just wanted to pop in and say hello while there were people here.

I am sad. My Mickey antenna topper was stolen today off the van. :sad: Damn Las Vegas crime!! :sad2: I want a CSI at my house to figure it out. Preferably a hot looking one...:rolleyes1

Anyways, I am trying to get things finished up here for the night. I'll be back later, although everyone might be asleep by then. lol

If you are going to sleep soon, then good night!! If not, I'll see ya later!

Oh, and Jenna, that's good about Jess. I am sure she'll be happy to get back to school. :thumbsup2

Shame on you :mad: that was a secret I entrusted you with

Honor student :confused3

Depends on what you were being graded on. :rolleyes1

At my niece's graduation in May there was a guy standing in front of me that was sooooo hot! I went to the bathroom and when I came back, Chris points to that guy and says "you know that guy". I thought he had caught me checking him out! I said "no, I don't". Chris says "yes you do". I say "no, I don't!!!!" He says "that is Chelsi's (our nieces friend) oldest brother and you do know him." He was my 6th grade boyfriend that moved away that summer, he is also named Chris. He was always cute, but OMG he is smokin' hot now! Sorry, this talk of school and guys just made me think of this.

:rotfl2:

How funny! Someone you dated in 6th grade that is so cute!

The same name always comes in handy! I was dating Mike in college (he was in the Navy) and another guy at school named Mike.

okay that really doesn't make it any better but I have now stopped imagining my Mema in a Ninja Turtle suit :lmao:

oh thanks, just when I had my laughing under control :lmao:

Thank goodness noone has called because I don't think I could have answered the phone!

You have a pic for us :rolleyes1

Hello ladies!!! :cool1:

We are still working on homework here, so I can't stay. Just wanted to pop in and say hello while there were people here.

I am sad. My Mickey antenna topper was stolen today off the van. :sad: Damn Las Vegas crime!! :sad2: I want a CSI at my house to figure it out. Preferably a hot looking one...:rolleyes1

Anyways, I am trying to get things finished up here for the night. I'll be back later, although everyone might be asleep by then. lol

If you are going to sleep soon, then good night!! If not, I'll see ya later!

Oh, and Jenna, that's good about Jess. I am sure she'll be happy to get back to school. :thumbsup2

Hi Beth ! sorry about your stolen Mickey :sad2: and if a hot CSI guy comes out, ask him to wait for me

The same name always comes in handy! I was dating Mike in college (he was in the Navy) and another guy at school named Mike.

You were dating two guys at the same time????? :eek: :sad2: :sad1:

Hey Beth, good luck with homework! Sorry about the stolen Mickey antenna!

definitely a small world! Chelsi usually goes on vacation with us. The first year she went she mentioned her older brother that was my age, so I asked his name and it was him. I just :love: him back then. He moved to his dad's in IL when his mom got remarried, his mom then had 2 more kids, another boy and Chelsi that didn't exist when we went to school together way back in the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter