Food available 24/hrs?

C

candyht

Hi,

I know there's a 24 hour drink station, but is food available 24 hours a day. My DH likes to have an occasional late night snack and wanted to know.

Yes, room service is available 24 hours a day. :)

We always take late seating for dinner, so at about 4 pm or so we would always order either sandwiches, chocolate chip cookes and milk, or a cheese tray with crackers to tide us over!!!!

Many DIS'ers report that they order room service items to take ashore with them and also to take to the movies onboard with them.

We love the room service option and my kids never went hungry. I always leave a few singles in one of the night table draws so the kids can tip when they have food delivered.

MJ

I can definatly say the 24 hour room service works, we ordered desserts at 3am and within 15 minutes they arrived (just don't ask me what we were doing up at that time! :D )

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter