Food delivery Windsor Hills

DISNEYDOOD

Earning My Ears
Does anyone have a idea of who delivers to Windsor Hills? We are traveling with a big group so one or 2 nights of delivery is probably in our future. Thanks for any help.

WH is right next to one of the largest WalMarts in the nation. They have some of the best food around. I would just plan a stop at it. Great for Disney souvenirs, food, staples, etc.

If I recall correctly, WH allows just about all local restaurants to deliver. There is a short list that has been banned. You can ask the guards for that list at check in.

Thanks all and I should of specified but I was talking about have food delivered like pizza and such.

Lots of great options for food delivery nearby. Go into the main office by the clubhouse, they have tons of carry out menus.

Giordonnos! delivers, they also aren't far from there. Pizzas Chicago style and great italian salads.

We received a list of "banned" restaurants....and had a huge file in the house of others that delivered.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter