Food Reviews 12/03 - 12/10

clkelley

<font color=purple>I squealed really loud!!<br><fo
Here are our meals for our recent trip!!

12/03 - Trails End at Ft. Wilderness Dinner - Great food as always. We had a really warm welcome from the servers who recognized me from previous trips Best meal value on property!! We also had breakfast there on two other occasions.

12/04 - Quick breakfast at Food n Fun Center Contemporary. Good fresh bagels and fruit.

Appetizers and drinks at Tamu Lounge at Polynesian. Had a great Mudslide and eggrolls.

Soup and desert at Kona Cafe at Polynesian. The soup/appetizer we ordered was delicious, but the service stank!! Our server stopped at the table next to us three times and never said a word to us after our order was brought. We were going to order desert, but when he finally came back, we told him we had waited too long for service, paid our check with a "0" tip and took the blank comment cards with us and mailed them to the manager.

12/05 - Breakfast at Trails End - See above

12/05 - Dinner at Boma. We have had breakfast at Boma several times, so wanted to try dinner. We found the dishes to be a bit too unusual for us. The chicken corn chowder soup was great! The flank steak was fine, but most of the other dishes were a bit too exotic or spicy. The deserts were heavenly!! We'll stick to breakfast from now on.

12/06 - Late lunch at Land Food Court. I had chicken noodle soup and a loaded baked potato from two of the stops. Both were good.

12/07 - Snack at Pure & Simple at Wonders of Life and Snack at Food Court at Port Orleans Riverside
Appetizer and Volcano at Rainforest Cafe at Downtown Disney
Everything was delicious

12/08 - Lunch at 50s Prime Time Cafe. I had the Chicken Pot Pie which was wonderful. My friend had the fried chicken meal which she enjoyed also. Great service too!

12/09 - Lunch at Hard Rock Cafe. We had the open faced flank steak sandwhich which was excellent. Neat atmosphere and good service.

Soup and desert to go at an Italian place downstairs at CityWalk. Good Fagoli soup and to die for deserts!! I had an eclair that just melted in my mouth.

12/10 - Breakfast at Trails End - See above. Our last meal at the World after we had packed up. Fortunately we ran into some fellow Mousefesters staying at the campground for one last time and go to say goodbye.

12/10 - Shoneys Buffet just south of Atlanta on I-75 - Breakfast for Dinner on Wednesday night. Pretty decent buffet and it put us going through Atlanta at 7pm instead of 6pm, got rid of some of the rush.

Carol

Thanks for sharing your reviews, I enjoyed them. :sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter