Football...

Melanie230

DIS Veteran
My DH is a diehard Chicago Bears fan. The Bears are playing Tampa Bay while we are at Disney. Anyone know if that game will be on regular tv so he can stay in the room and watch the game OR if it isn't where is the best place for him to go watch the game?

My DH is a diehard Chicago Bears fan. The Bears are playing Tampa Bay while we are at Disney. Anyone know if that game will be on regular tv so he can stay in the room and watch the game OR if it isn't where is the best place for him to go watch the game?

He should not have trouble watching in the room.

Not sure what games will be played in the room but I would think Tampa games would be played as a local team. Splitsville would be a great option for a fun atmosphere.

To jump in on this (I just posted a question over in the Orlando Hotels and Attractions thread), but does anyone have any recommendations on sports bars (NFL Sundays) in/near Disney? ESPN Club? NBC Sports Grill and Brew at CityWalk? I'm guessing it is cheaper to go to a bar off-site for drinks and wings specials, but I'm hoping for any information. Thanks.

I'm local and it's showing on my TV listing guide. On Fox at 1:00pm, so it should be on the room TV.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter