Footwear Picture Thread

The first day I wore my saucony arch lock sneakers and my feet were killing me. For the next 10 days I wore my Crocs cleo sandals and my feet never hurt again.

crocs.jpg

These are my new favorite Disney shoes, I got them to wear on my next cruise. They are so comfy because they are Birkenstocks.
shoe2.jpg

I second the Croc Cleos. I wore them every day during my 08 trip. I bought a new pair for my trip in may. Comfy feet!

7768-818491-d.jpg

Teva Dozers

I wore these on two 2 week trips to WDW and for two summers. They were so comfortable, even though they are not the most attractive shoe.

The first day I wore my saucony arch lock sneakers and my feet were killing me. For the next 10 days I wore my Crocs cleo sandals and my feet never hurt again.

crocs.jpg

I love, love, love these shoes...I have two pairs and took both to Disney last time we went - never sore feet or a single blister!

I really liked the LLBean Summer Sneakers as well...and you can't beat the price:
http://www.llbean.com/llb/shop/59331?from=SR&feat=sr

DSC_4939.jpg

I purchased a pair of the Cleos two years ago and on the first day I got blisters on my heels. I couldn't wear them so I gave them away. They are cute.

SDChickie Where did you get the Disney Birkenstocks? So Cute!

I'm still on the lookout for better shoes. Tried the Croc cleos and got blisters. I get blisters sometimes from regular crocs too, but they are my best so far - see photo below.

Thanks for all the pics!
26_26A.jpg

I am a flip flop w/ a wedge wearer- I don't wear sneakers or Croc clogs- however, just found and ordered these Crocs and crossing my fingers they will be comfy for the parks on our next trip! I usually wear a little dress or a long skirt so the clogs or sneakers won't cut it. :guilty:

10122_side_060.jpg

10047_side_060.jpg

I wear these in blue:
stilletos.jpg

just kidding ;)
I can usually get away with flip flops the first day, then I wear some converse for the rest of the week.

I am a flip flop w/ a wedge wearer- I don't wear sneakers or Croc clogs- however, just found and ordered these Crocs and crossing my fingers they will be comfy for the parks on our next trip! I usually wear a little dress or a long skirt so the clogs or sneakers won't cut it. :guilty:

10122_side_060.jpg

10047_side_060.jpg

I have the 2nd ones and LOVE them. No one can believe they are crocs. I wear them all the time. Best footwear investment ever.

I have the 2nd ones and LOVE them. No one can believe they are crocs. I wear them all the time. Best footwear investment ever.

I am crossing my fingers they work out for me!!!:banana:

ITA- Crocs has a lot of really surprisingly cute, new styles:cutie: I would normally not buy shoes that look like this for the parks, but b/c of Crocs "comfort reputation", I wanted to try them.

SDChickie Where did you get the Disney Birkenstocks? So Cute!

I'm still on the lookout for better shoes. Tried the Croc cleos and got blisters. I get blisters sometimes from regular crocs too, but they are my best so far - see photo below.

Thanks for all the pics!

I got mine off e-bay because they were cheaper than getting them here
http://www.onlineshoes.com/search_results.asp?plt=8&searchstring=birkis disney&gen=w&noredir=1
this will give you an idea of the different styles they have. So many cute designs that it was hard to choose! If you do order I think they tend to run a little large, I usally wear 8 1/2 and I ordered an 8 since they only come in whole sizes, but my feet are narrow.

No pic because the camera is already packed but DS6 has New Balance, DD3 has New Balance, DW Asics, and myself Asics and Saucony (last year my feet got soaked and I am bringing both pair, the rest of them didn't seem to care!

I NEED those Disney Birkenstocks!!! Where do they come from? Do they come in children's sizes? And (since DH will think this is the important question), what do they cost?

I found the link, since apparently I was asleep at the switch and didn't read that post carefully. Unfortunately, the answer to the "what do they cost?" question is not going to be pleasing to DH.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter