For adults - do you do EMH?

We usually aviod parks during EMH if it's in the morning. We've never been around for the night ones yet, but might take advantage of that since we'll be touring off season and most of the parks close before 9pm.

I like it for both - I have an annual pass - when the morning parks gets to crowded - I leave - either go to another park - or back to the resorts for rest, relaxation and using the pool.

then I go back to the parks around 5 to 7 - and then do the evening one.

LOVE IT!~

the only wait at the MK was the RR, at Epcot it was Mission:Space and Test Track, at AK - we didn't wait for anything - but we didn't do Dinosuars (definitely will this next time)

My boyfriend and I love to go to DisneyWorld and I personally enjoy the EMH in both the morning and night. The cool thing about the morning is that you can ride all of those rides that become super busy during the day like Test Track or Mission Space. We went to the EPCOT morning EMH and inched our way up to the front of the line so when it officially opened we ran like little kids (lol..well we're 19 so I guess we are still kids) to try to beat everyone to Test Track...it was SO much fun!

We did EMH at each park last May. We had a car so it wasn't a problem getting to our resort immediately. It was a special feeling being in the parks at night. I enjoyed walking through the parks listening to the music. I'm looking forward to repeating the experiience this year. :flower: :banana: :banana: :banana: :flower1:

I really like To do the early morning at Magic Kingdom. It is a good opportunity to do the attractions In Fantasyland and Tomorrowland. I usually do all of the ones that I want and then I eat at the Cafeteria in Tomorrowland. It has had breakfast items on the early mornings that I have been at Magic Kingdom. Sometimes when I have finished eating Breakfast, I meet up with the sleepy heads in my party who are interacting with characters at the front of the park. There is usually time, after that for a haircut at the Barber Shop. The day is still young, and if you are tired you can relax or go back to your hotel and go to another park, or come back to the same one for more fun touring.

On vacation, the ability to be up, fed, and at a park at 8AM is an impossibility. We will pick 1-3 (depends on energy levels) days where we make an effort to arrive at a park before normal opening on a non-EMH day.

For example, we got to Epcot about 15 min before they opened - and this was end of July. Even though it will seem like a lot of people, you can get through security before everything opens. Then most people disperse, so we were about to get character photos with Goofy, Mickey, and others within 10-15 minutes. You'll wait longer than that for a much less beloved character in the afternoon. We'd ridden all the FW rides within two hours. In fact, we were the only people on out Imagination train!

We will most likely do evening EMH, but without the toddler this trip, I very highly doubt we will take advantage of morning EMH. :) I'm definitely not a morning person, and on the adults only trip, we like to take it a little easier.

Can someone please tell me where I can find the EMH schedule for September? I've been looking all over, but obviously not in the right places...

ImagineMeDisney said:
Can someone please tell me where I can find the EMH schedule for September? I've been looking all over, but obviously not in the right places...

I don't think they put it out yet for September.

I really liked doing EMH at MK. I was able to do all of the big rides/shows in Tomorrowland, and most of Fantasyland within an hour.

I also liked doing it at MGM. Got to ride ToT and RnRC a few times before the crowds packed in.

I do EMH (am) every trip, as it not only allows be to do the attractions I want to with little to no wait, but it also allows me the opportunity to stroll through the parks and taking everything in. I love walking around the various parks early in the morning, listening to the music playing softly in the background, taking in the smells (like cinny rolls or fresh baked cookies), and just soaking up the images that is Disney World. EMH (evening) started after my last trip, so I'm pretty excited about it for this upcoming trip. I usually will go to the EMH park, stay until around noon, then head back to the resort and relax, then head to a different park later in the day.

We did the extra mh when it was being tested last May and loved it and plan to do it again next trip. We have never used the early magic hour in the am, we just go to the park that doesnt have emh. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter