For anyone interested in DISCON II....

So do you think I should book my flights now for 4th to 8th December, Penny??

Mine are already booked and its a great sigh of relief for me as I was starting to think that Discon wouldnt go ahead! Im off on the 2nd and land back home on the 10th - can't wait :Pinkbounc

Emma

Tough call Sam.

When I looked at the prices the other day they were more expensive than I paid last year, but of course, this whole 9/11 thing has messed with precedent, so I don't know if they'll get cheaper or not.

Last year I didn't book my flight till August, as it's a quiet(ish) time of year to go still, so I don't think getting a seat will be a problem, just not sure what will happen to price. I think the dates are firm though if that's what you mean? Though initially there was a rumour that they might add on a day to the convention, meaning it would start on the 3rd, but I'm not sure anything will come of it!

Penny :)

Can anyone tell me anything more about DisCon, and who's planning to go from this site?

Thanks! :)

Astrid
To be honest I don't know an awful lot except that you get to meet a lot of DIS members and have lots of fun all to do with Disney at Disney.

There is a board specially for DisCon 2002 where you can go and read all about it.

I think so far it's Emma (Pixie Power), Penny and myself who are going although PP is the only one whose booked her flights.

Fancy coming with me then????? Go on, Go on, Go on, Go on

Dec 4th to 8th

Sounds good Sam!!

Was considering New York at about the same time, but this could be something to consider instead!! I'll have a browse at the DisCon info on the main boards and come back to you!

Astrid x

Astrid

Check out Pat's page here which gives you itinaries of last years DISCON events (official and unofficial) and then any questions, fire away! :)

Penny :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter