? for anyone that has renewed their vows

Disneynut11676

<font color=DarkSlateBlue>The Tag Fairies hope all
How many years were you married before you renewed your wedding vows? I was thinking for our 10 year anniversary, it would be a nice idea to renew them. Just curious to see when everyone else did theirs.

Michelle

We just renewed our Vows on the 9th of this month. We have been married for 20 years.

lvd_eeyore:

Could you post some details of your 20th vow renewal? I am trying to decide if we should do this on our 20th or 25th? I'm kind of impatient, and #20 is only 3 yrs. away. ;) Congratulations!

Nancy:earsgirl:

Disney4me4ever there is a post of mine a few down from this one about our Disney/Leu Gardens vow renewal. It also has links to pictures and to my trip report.

We thought of waiting until 25 years but decided to do it at 20. Very few couples ever make it that long in this day and age and we just throught it special to do it this year. We will probably renew our vows again at 25 years at our the church we just became members of this Sunday.

Hi~

I did run into your other post not long after I sent you the one above. Looks like you had a wonderful event! My thinking is similar to yours.....I hate to wait til the 25th. I'm all for living it up now!!

Nancy

We will be renewing our vows this Sat to celebrate our 25th. We will be doing it in our backyard with all our family and only a very few close friends (no one from work. We had to keep it small in case it rains). My gift to my husband is a family trip to Disney in a couple of weeks. Can't wait.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter