For anyone who missed out on getting the 10.00 Wendys Sea world coupon...

compmom

Mouseketeer
I have 2 disauctions going for childs Sea world tix listed at auction for 35.00 each. Regular admission is 45.95 before tax at Sea world or Busch Gardens..... These are new tix . not used. We did not get a chance to use them this past visit(end of June) and when we get to go again, my dd will be 10 and so will her cousin.( so we will need to fork out for adult tix then, if we decide to go).

Please take a look and if you buy both tix, I will charge shipping costs for only one.....

tix expire 3/31/04

compmom

Could not find them at the auction site. Can you post the direct address as I would be interested in these two for our November trip.

THANKS!

Kapp

Sorry. The auction closed(without a buyer at Disauctions and I then listed them on Ebay. I have sold one and the other one is in limbo as of today. I am waiting for a reply to my inquiry to the buyer. Sorry for the confusion.

It is now the 22nd and I should have closed this thread after the auction closed at Disauctions. Sorry for that.

If the ebay auction falls thru, would you still be interested in the remaining ticket?

compmom

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter