???? for April Trip

abby

Abby's Mom
I am taking my DD almost 5 April 19, we are staying at DLH. I understand they have small refrid. in the room. We are not renting a car, so I do I get affordable snack, bottled water (maybe a bottle of wine for me)? I see some store deliver in the area, like Albertson's. Can I just place an order to the hotel and have it delivered? Does DLH mind? haven't been in years and we are very excited. Any must do things? They only night with Parades and Fantas. is Friday, can we do the parade at 8:45 and go to DL for the 10 Fant. show? Thanks for info. Also, can we swim if weather is 70 ish?

one more question, my dd is 42 inches almost 37 lbs, will she be comfortable in the strollers you can rent?

I don't know about the DLH questions, but as far as the stroller, we rented one at Epcot for our DD when she was 7 years old (she is a little small for her age) as we knew that would be a lot of walking and she would not be able to deal with it that day. She did fine in the stroller.
Good luck with your other questions. :flower1:

Well - as far as the parade and Fantasmic! - we've done exactly that! We hit the EP at CA AVD (I'm assuming this is the parade you're talking about), and then RAN back over to DL to catch Fantasmic. It is do-able - it can get a little crazy, though!
Don't know about the food. You may want to Google a grocery delivery service in Anaheim - they can usually have a box of groceries waiting for you at the front desk at check in. I know in the lobby of the hotel there are the little shops that have candy, chips, etc - but not much and very expensive.
Have fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter