For Fun: What new boards should be started?

Luv2Roam

DIS Veteran
Inspired by dvcfamily41801 --

What topics are so popular they deserve their own board?

How about:
Resort Mugs Board

:jester:

What's your suggestion?

Definitely need a "TMI board"
in addition to a "I need to tell everyone about my life and not make a move without consulting my on-line compadres" board.

Originally posted by vickyBaby
Definitely need a "TMI board"
in addition to a "I need to tell everyone about my life and not make a move without consulting my on-line compadres" board.

Sometimes we do this because we think it is a "safe" environment and we may be too embarrassed to ask some one face to face. I want to think that we are welcome to ask for thoughts/opinions/advice.

vickyBaby- I am really sorry that I got defensive. Must be one of those day. Do you forgive me?

how about clipart sharing????always looking for something mickey
mickeyamor.gif

sorry, my clipart didnt work...how ironic...
mickeyamor.gif

How about an "I'm a bit defensive that I gave out far TMI about sporting my Poly mug and using towel animals to save chairs while pool hopping at the BC, all because I didn't check with all the Disers first for a healthy dose of Disney Rules and Regulations (with or without clipart)" board? :teeth: :jester:

And just how am I supposed to work that into my Board Title without making it even longer...:p

I'm with Grog. A Sports board would be nice. DH is interested in the WDW marathon again and I always end up PMing Luv2Roam all my questions. Plus, it would give people a place to post about sports and teams and games etc.

A "Moms Helping Moms Board" would be nice so we don't feel so silly posting our mommy questions on the Community Board.
I know there are other websites that have forums like that but Disney moms are oh-so-kid-wise and have such creative ideas. It would be nice to have a place of our own to support one another.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter