# for Guest Services??

addictedtoWDW

Mouseketeer
Does anyone have the # for guest services. I spoke to them at 7am this morning and they were suppose to call me back, but it's been almost 3 hours now and I'm worried.

I originally had a ressie for CR for 5 people. We were bringing some additional family members so last night I called and booked 2 rooms at Pop one with an AP rate one without.

I called back this morning because the website was showing availability for Pop under the AP rate so I was going to have them check it for the 2nd room. When I called I was told that both of my ressies for pop were cancelled :confused3

I had them try to pull up my original ressie for CR and that had been cancelled too. So now I leave in 2 and half weeks with 8 people and have no reservations anywhere. Supposedly the money was refunded to my credit card, but that hasn't shown up yet either.

I just want to call to make sure that we are going to have rooms somewhere.

If anyone knows the # I would greatly appreciate it. thanks

I'm not aware of any direct number for Guest Services as it relates to reservations changes. You must call thru the Disney Reservation Center and ask for Guest Services is my understanding.

If anyone knows different I'm sure they'll post.

Knox

Thanks for the response. They actually just called me back and everything is all straightened out. I have 2 rooms @ Pop and we leave in 18 days :banana: :banana: :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter