FOR RENT: 😄160 Points AKL $18 pp. Can be used at all resorts! 🎉

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any availability at Aulani 06/29-07/01?

Some flexibility in dates (+/- 1 day)

1 adult, 3 kids

Thanks!

160 points for rent or transfer at $18 per point. Book a vacation for Memorial Day Weekend, Fourth of July, Spring Break, or Easter! 🇺🇲🌷🐥The Boardwalk Villas and Bay Lake Towers are a great place to see the celebration fireworks 🎆🎇 or keep it mellow and enjoy the serenity of the Animal Kingdom 🦒🦓. You really can't go wrong with any of the DVC resorts! Use by 8/31/24. Animal Kingdom home resort, but I can book at 14 other resorts. Reservation must be completed by August 31, 2024.
Renter pays PayPal fees. Let me know your resort, dates and room size so I can check availability for you. Please send any questions that you may have, I am happy to help!
Looking for 8/24-8/28 if there is availability at Beach Club or Animal Kingdom. Deluxe Studio

Last edited:
Hi looking for a studio availability for check in may 24 2024 checkout may 27 2024. Three adults at either poly, boardwalk, wilderness, grand Floridian or bay lake. Please let me know if you have any points left for these and if there is availability.

hello
I am sorry but there is nothing available for those dates. will any other dates work for you?

Looking for a studio at any of the following -

1. Poly,
2. GFR,
3. BCV
4. Boardwalk
5. AKL

Dates: 10/17/24-10/20/24

Thanks!

Looking for a split stay - need 91 points at Wilderness Lodge BR and 70 for AKL in October.

Looking for a stay 8/24-8/29
Standard studio at boardwalk villas, Saratoga springs or old key West in that order. 2 adults

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter