For Rent - up to 96 points VGC at $24/point

Status
Not open for further replies.

Galun

Mouseketeer
DVC Silver
Hi. I have up to 96 points at VGC available at $24/point. I own around 3300 DVC points and have been renting out here since more than a decade ago. I highly encourage you to check my profile and history if you are interested in renting these points.

I actually have a confirmed reservation from 5/16/24 - 5/19/24, a studio for 3 nights at 68 points, for our daughter’s orchestra performance at california adventure. She dropped out of orchestra and we are no longer going. That’s why I am renting out up to 96 points in this thread as that’s what I will have left in this use year if I cancel the reservation. Please note that I am renting out points, you can make your own dates request and I will search for you. Or, if somehow my confirmed reservation works for you, congratulations and I’d be happy to change it over to you! The price is the same at $24/point.

Please reach out if you have any questions. Thank you.

Hi. I have up to 96 points at VGC available at $24/point. I own around 3300 DVC points and have been renting out here since more than a decade ago. I highly encourage you to check my profile and history if you are interested in renting these points.

I actually have a confirmed reservation from 5/16/24 - 5/19/24, a studio for 3 nights at 68 points, for our daughter’s orchestra performance at california adventure. She dropped out of orchestra and we are no longer going. That’s why I am renting out up to 96 points in this thread as that’s what I will have left in this use year if I cancel the reservation. Please note that I am renting out points, you can make your own dates request and I will search for you. Or, if somehow my confirmed reservation works for you, congratulations and I’d be happy to change it over to you! The price is the same at $24/point.

Please reach out if you have any questions. Thank you.
I know it's a long shot but looking for a long weekend June 22 (3-4 nights starting on that thursday or friday). Should specify it would be two adults, studio at VGC. We are experienced renters.

Hi Looking for a Studio for Dec 17 till Dec 19th. 2 Adults and 1 Child and 1 Infant,

Let me know if you can help

Regards,

Christian and James

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter