For SWA VISA holders

pooch

Still feeling special!!
SWA is offering 50 points per dollar on all SWA purchases up to $100 TODAY ONLY in honor of their 50th anniversary. This includes gift card purchases. I don’t have any flights to book but bought $100 GCs on both mine and DH’s SWA cards. That gives us $200 in travel funds and 10,000 points!

SWA is offering 50 points per dollar on all SWA purchases up to $100 TODAY ONLY in honor of their 50th anniversary. This includes gift card purchases. I don’t have any flights to book but bought $100 GCs on both mine and DH’s SWA cards. That gives us $200 in travel funds and 10,000 points!

I bought our two gift cards earlier today!

Do you have a link to where it is on the SW site? I’m not seeing it there.

If you are looking specifically for the gift card, I clicked on the link waaaaay down the bottom under Southwest Products. That is on the full site.

Done! Thanks for this, I had not received an email about it. Also 2 one for me, one for my husband (different accounts).

Last edited:
I did the same (have 2 SW RR cc cards). Since I usually always have enough RR points to cover flights, I plan on using the GC to pay for the tax portion of the flights (boring) and purchase in-flight adult beverages (fun!)

southwest.com/html/promotions/SWACardBonusOffer50X.html

This is from the SW website.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter