"For This I Am Thankful" Cards for Thanksgiving

jtanddolly

DIS Veteran
Noahdove was wanting a sheet for her family to write what they are thankful for this Thanksgiving season and I thought I would take it one step further. I made "For This I Am Thankful" cards that you can have your family and friends fill out and and put in a 4x6 photo album along with pictures of your family, who ever is celebrating the holiday with you and even what they are thankful for. Here is an example of what the book looks like:
DISpic.jpg

I'm giving the cards and title page out for free on my blog. Here is a link to more pictures and how you can get the cards for your Thanksgiving holiday celebration:
http://paperperfectiononline.blogspot.com/2010/11/for-this-i-am-thankful.html

Hey my sweet friend!!!! Your Family is so beautiful!!! What a nice thing for you to do!! You are a blessing to so many!! :goodvibes

Have a great week!! :hug:

Hey my sweet friend!!!! Your Family is so beautiful!!! What a nice thing for you to do!! You are a blessing to so many!! :goodvibes

Have a great week!! :hug:

Awww, thanks! All of the creative board members are thankful for you! I hope you are getting better and better!

Awww - Thanks!!! Hanging in there - getting better each day!!! Physical Therapy is HARD and painful - but, I can see that it's working!! I'm hoping to be back soon!!! :goodvibes

Just perfect Dolly:) Thank you and yes, you are a blessing to many....You are right where God wants you to be:)I can get to the blog but am unable to ask for the cards....help, please and thank you:)

I love the whole idea and I am thankful for friends like you Dolly .

Thanks for sharing them (I am going to use them next year--Canadian thanksgiving is in Oct) ,your blog is wonderful--I look forward to exploring it more.

BIG Hugs
Mel

Just perfect Dolly:) Thank you and yes, you are a blessing to many....You are right where God wants you to be:)I can get to the blog but am unable to ask for the cards....help, please and thank you:)

Thanks. I sent you a pm.

I love the whole idea and I am thankful for friends like you Dolly .

Thanks for sharing them (I am going to use them next year--Canadian thanksgiving is in Oct) ,your blog is wonderful--I look forward to exploring it more.

BIG Hugs
Mel

So glad you like them. I still love your sheet and it is perfect for a cruise! This is just a little something for a thanksgiving at home.

I am thankful for this forum and all of the wonderful DISigners. Thank you.:worship: Penny

Dolly! Just had a quick peek at your blog and it looks fantastic!!! Your creative talents are amazing and I love all of the photos and examples of your work!
Best of luck with this endeavor!!
Hugs
Wanda

You are a doll...those cards are fantastic. What a nice tradition to begin with our sons, and what a beautiful picture of your family. :flower3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter