For those going later this month - pressed pennies

betterlatethannever

DIS Veteran
While we were at DLR a few months ago, we tried to get all the 50th aniversary pressed pennies. However, two machines were out of order.

Reading recent posts, DISers have recently gotten all the pennies. So I guess the machines are now fixed.

I need the years 1972,1976,2000(machine in DTD World of Disney); and 2001,2002 and 2004 (machine in DCA gift shop at the main entrance).

So, if anyone is going later this month that is willing to get these pennies pressed, please PM or e mail me. I will send you the money (including pennies), SSAE, and and gift of appreciation ($).

Thanks

Ed

If you can't find anyone who will be at both parks....I'll be in Disneyland (but not california adventure) this month and would be happy to get them for you. Just PM me. :)

I'll be there the 29th through the 1st, so, if you don't get them by then, let me know. I'll be happy to press some pennies!

My son and his girlfriend also collected these but one machine was out-of-order when we were there also. I think it was one in Disneyland but I will check with him to make sure exactly which one. Thanks for the offers of help. I will PM someone when I have the specifics. Thanks again.

I sent you a pm, but thought I would post here to let you know that I have your pennies. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter