For those interested in Key West stuff

snelsonbrown

"We are all travelers in the wilderness of this wo
Hi there - I brought back a bunch of new stuff on Key West that if you are interested in, all you need to do is send me a self addressed 9" manilla envelope with about $3.50 or so of postage on it and mail it to me in care of the shop - there is no strings attached - just would like those going to Key West to have some idea of what to do, where to go and there are coupons that help also - you can mail it to 6550 North Atlantic Avenue, Cape Canaveral, Florida 32920 - this packages has information on just about everything there in Key West - its no problems for me to send them to you and no you do NOT have to order a basket from us in order to get it.
If anyone has any questions, you can also write me at snelsonbrown@aol.com
Meanwhile have a great time getting ready for the time of your life. A wonderful and magical cruise.
Hugssssssss to all from Florida

Hi Shirley,

I just want to thank you for all the Key West stuff you sent me. It is definitely worth the postage! I would have thanked you sooner, but I misplaced your email address.

Renee:Pinkbounc :bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter